Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Trapping Sessions: (Free)

(Eventually: 33 haiku about my transition.)

~

Somehow if I speak
the same: (do I speak the same)
negative capa-
bility is just
a word. (Word.) I live in that
compression. Language –
do something unusual
to languish me. Language me,
language, steal my voice.

~

Let’s just say I’m the
fish. Yes. I’m the fish begging
tricks for less air.
Compositional
improv is not metaphor.
My voice changed and I
thought I was k(no)wing-
ly. Speak memory, speak. ____.
Memory: break voice.

~

Smile (defer) smile, smile,
shimmy. Wink – wait. That’s not my
line. My line slipped.

~

A table covered
with t-shirts is a living
room. And who wouldn’t
feel safe in that ray-
o-gram. Where we are only
what the light cannot
prove. (I live in that
compression.) And who wouldn’t
language in whose voice.

~

1 comment:

April said...

i miss whatever TC is inside of TC...whomever that is...how is it that there is SO much of you that you can be more than one person? i dunno...but that's what i like. that's who i miss...Apr.